Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Best Dressed At The 2013 Emmy Awards | Jenny in Fashion


Hi girls, finally I come back after two months’ leave. How’s going? Today I would like to share my best dressed list at the 2013 Emmy Awards. Hope you like it!


First congratulations to all winners! With the finish of Emmy Awards, the new season of our beloved shows just begins. I have to say, I have been waiting for a long time! The Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother and Elementary are my top love! How about you?


I believe this year’s red carpet of Emmy surprised most girls, including me because almost no one wore the wrong dress! So here I will show you my best of best list!


Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein


I was totally shocked when Rose Byrne walked in the red carpet because of her beauty and elegance. Wearing a pink two pieces from Calvin Klein, the actress looked so gorgeous with perfect makeup and accessories.


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Rose Byrne in Calvin Klein 2


Michelle Dockery in Prada


The Downton Abbey actress always captures people’s attention. I believe this two-tone Prada gown is not the first choice for many stars. The color combo is not the favorite one in red carpet, yet Michelle Dockery shows its grace completely. Amazing!


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet- Michelle Dockery in Prada


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet- Michelle Dockery in Prada 2


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet- Michelle Dockery in Prada 3


Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo


Kiernan always has a good taste of fashion and style. She is only 13 years old! She never wears wrong dresses and always finds age-appropriate styles. This Delpozo floral embroidery gown looks so adorable on her with the simple ponytail and makeup. I love her smile!


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Kiernan Shipka in Delpozo 2


Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren


The beautiful actress chose this glittering blue Ralph Lauren gown for Emmy Awards on Sunday night. I love the simplicity of the dress, which hug the curves completely!


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet-Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren 2


Julianna Margulies in Reed Krakoff


Most people think the white column dress worn by Julianna looks like a towel, yet I just love this look! She looks beautiful on this Reed Krakoff gown with her smile face and elegant hairstyle. She looks so comfortable!


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet- Julianna Margulies in Reed Krakoff 2


2013 Emmy Awards Red Carpet- Julianna Margulies in Reed Krakoff


That’s my best dressed list. Will you agree with me?


photo credit: Because I Am Fabulous





Source:


http://jennysmith433.wordpress.com/2013/09/25/best-dressed-at-the-2013-emmy-awards/






The News from http://throughmichelle.blogspot.com