Thursday, August 27, 2015

JoJo Drops 'Say Love', 'Save My Soul' & 'When Love Hurts' – Full ...

JoJo Drops 'Say Love', 'Save My Soul' & 'When Love Hurts' - Full Songs Here!

JoJo is officially back with three new songs!

The 24-year-old “Leave (Get Out)” hit-maker has signed a new deal with Atlantic Records after being released from her contract with Blackground Records. The three new songs “When Loves Hurts“, “Save My Soul” and “Say Love” have been released as a “Tringle” of singles – Listen after the cut!

“THANKFUL AND EXCITED to share these three singles with you!! Thank you from the bottom to the top of my heart for your support over the years,” JoJo wrote on her official website. “The journey is just beginning…”

Buy JoJo‘s III. EP featuring three brand new songs on iTunes now!


JoJo – ‘Save My Soul’

Click inside to hear more of JoJo’s new music…


JoJo – ‘When Love Hurts’


JoJo – ‘Say Love’

Read more from the original source:
JoJo Drops ‘Say Love’, ‘Save My Soul’ & ‘When Love Hurts’ – Full Songs Here!

Source:

http://ift.tt/1ElQyia



The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h4XLTY