Monday, July 7, 2014

Robin Thicke Talks Winning Paula Patton Back | Luke Williams Gossip




Robin Thicke Talks Winning Paula Patton Back

Last week Robin Thicke appeared on Good Morning America to talk music and perform but the conversation soon turned to talking about his wife Paula Patton.


Talking about his failed marriage Robin said that he is going to try his harries to win his wife back but he hasn’t got a clue what he’s going to do.


Thicke admitted:



“I actually have no idea what I’m doing. I’m just kind of flying by the seat of my pants on this one. I just wanted to make something artistic out of a very difficult period. When you lose the love of your life, you don’t have much to hide anymore. She’s the best person I ever met, so I thought the least I could do would be to devote an album to her.”



As you may know some of the songs are about his wife and even the album is titled Paula but now Robin has said that she has mixed reviews about the album.


He carried on in saying:



“I didn’t want [the record] to be all depressing because I didn’t want her to listen to it and [be] sad only. So I wanted there to be moments where she had hope and positivity that…her and I can both still have a great life, no matter what happens and we’ll be great friends and great parents.”



We have to say it’s good that he’s trying to win her back but he did cause all of this with the cheating so he has a lot of grovelling to do!







Source:


http://ift.tt/1odKVDQ






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h4XLTY