Sunday, April 13, 2014

These kids take on Pharrell Williams' 'Happy' and its sooooo ...


If you haven’t caught yourself singing or humming Pharrell Williams’ uplifting and infectious song ‘Happy’ yet I’m going to have to ask you to check your pulse to make sure you’re all the way human.


The song immediately brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it but when I stumbled upon this clip from the US talk-show host Ellen’s show it took the song to a whole new level for me.


The backstory to this is that a video of the Detroit Academy of Arts and Sciences choir singing Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ was posted on-line a few weeks back which went viral, it eventually caught Ellen’s attention and she (doing what she does best) set up this great experience for the kids most of whom are poor, underprivileged and living at or on the poverty line in Detriot.


You’ve got to love Ellen (and Pharrell) for this one :)


Was it just me or did it look like Pharrell was getting a bit choked up watching the kids perform?

Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.


Happy Sunday


Bisous xox


P.s. wasn’t the kids reaction when the camera crew came in and then when they saw Pharrell in the studio with Ellen absolutely priceless?? *huge smile*






Source:


http://ift.tt/1gqfypY






The Late News from http://ift.tt/1h4XLTY