Friday, December 20, 2013

Meet Titus Broom All the Buzz Reviews


Titus Broom is an Author, Advocate, and The Message Whisperer who currently resides in Charlotte, NC. Facing many adversities in his life, Titus opens his heart to many by sharing his truths and triumphs to ears young and old.


Titus Broom white copyPlease tell us about your latest book.


The Things God Whispered to Me is a book comprised of 23 chapters that are called Whispers. Each Whisper consists of different life situations people may find themselves in. The objective of this book is to encourage, motivate, and inspire. My hope, as the author, is that by the time you get to the last Whisper, you will be inspired to overcome the noisiness of life, and instead lend an attentive ear to the whispers of God.


What can we expect from you in the future?


Next year I will be releasing an Autobiography of my life, the chronicles my life through moments as a youth with low self-esteem, then becoming a drug dealer, getting shot and losing my ability to walk, to going to prison, to college and now becoming an author and motivational speaker.



How do we find out about you and your books?


www.titusspeaks.org


How may readers contact you?


I have an author page on Facebook they can contact me there, through my website, www.titusspeaks.org, or by calling 704-565-9239


What truly motivates you in general? In your writing?


What motivates me in life in general and my writing is the experience of life itself, the ups, and downs that take place, and the wisdom that is found in each moment of life.


What are some of your favorite things to do?


I love meaningful conversations, and I love reading thought provoking books. And I love listening to thought provoking speeches. I love spending time with family and making new friends.



Do you have a favorite author? Favorite book?


My favorite Author is Paulio Coelho and my favorite book is The Alchemist



Who, if anyone, has influenced your writing?


If my life was a person it would be the influence of my writing and all those who living has exposed me to directly and indirectly.



What is the most rewarding thing about being a writer?


That my words will live forever.


Are there any words of encouragement for unpublished writers?


Don’t try writing a book that you have read, and that others are trying to get you to write, write the one that puts a smile on your face. And don’t focus so much on the publishing peace because there are many ways you can self-publish for free or for a couple hundred dollars. Focus on the editing, and the marketing peace, and again write the book that makes you smile.


What question would you love to answer that I didn’t ask?


I would have asked how hard was it writing the book? My answer would have been writing the book was easy, because I believe that writing is something that comes from the soul, so I had to look no further than there to find my words and trust the process.


God Whispered Preview copyAbout the Book


The Things God Whispered to Me is a book comprised of twenty-three stories that focus on the positive changes that we can experience when we take time to be still, be quiet and listen to the whispers of God that are always spoken in the midst of the noise of life. As you read these pages you will be challenged to grow as a person, mend broken relationships, and listen to the deepest parts of your soul in order to hear the things God wants to whisper to you.




Source:


http://allthebuzzreviews.com/interviews/meet-titus-broom






The News from http://throughmichelle.blogspot.com