Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Amanda Righetti Interview: Mentalist Mom | Celebrity Baby Scoop




"Captain America: The First Avenger" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals

Amanda Righetti – new mother and The Mentalist actress dishes to Working Mother on family life in Hollywood, getting back in shape and the power of motherhood.


WM: What have you found challenging about juggling work and new motherhood?


AR: The list of challenges you experience as a new mother can be endless, and when you add work to the mix it can become very overwhelming. I am amazed at how this unknown motherly instinct kicked in and taught me how to compartmentalize and manage my time more efficiently. That being said, I also can’t get ahead of myself and think of all the things that need to be done inside of each week, so I just try to take it one day at a time, one task at a time.


Continue reading at Working Mom.




Filed under: Partners


Photo credit: FameFlynet





Source:


http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2013/12/18/righetti-interview-mentalist?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=righetti-interview-mentalist






The News from http://throughmichelle.blogspot.com